none
Solved! Why is my Scope-based Synchronization rule not working? Solved! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,Is there any condition under which a scope based sync rule is not working? Something like existing code in the same Ma of missing attributes. A Policy based sync rule works fine.

I found out that the sync attributes msidmOutboundScopingFilters and the msidmOutboundIsFiltersBased were deleted or not created. So I created them. Now I get value flow and sync through these attributes but the Sync rule is still nof working.

GH

• Edited by Guy Horn Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:13 PM
    Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:00 AM

Answers

• Solved. Someone deleted out-of-the-box default attributes. And the ERE flows from FIMMA. What a s****r. Anyway. After Creating the attributes with exactly the same name and recreating the FIMMa flow, the SR is functioning.

If it's not broken, don't fix it!

GH

• Marked as answer by Guy Horn Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:12 PM

All replies

• Do you see the sync rule in the metaverse?

If you do a preview do you get a status of "Not Applied" or do you not see it at all?

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:07 PM
  • I asked Microsoft support for that. Jose Carillho is appointed. We looked at it and the behavior is indeed buggy.

To SamiVV, I see the SR and in th epreview its stating Not Applied.

GH

Friday, June 24, 2016 12:50 PM
  • In these cases, the best way is to delete the rule and recreate it again.
    Monday, June 27, 2016 6:54 PM
  • Solved. Someone deleted out-of-the-box default attributes. And the ERE flows from FIMMA. What a s****r. Anyway. After Creating the attributes with exactly the same name and recreating the FIMMa flow, the SR is functioning.

If it's not broken, don't fix it!

GH

• Marked as answer by Guy Horn Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:12 PM