none
IE 11 issue with the version 11.0.9600.18124 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have an issue regarding IE 11 (version 11.0.9600.18124) , where i am unable to load my application in the specified version, but its properly working in the lower versions than IE 11 (11.0.9600.18124). Kindly do help me regarding this As soon as possible. I hope for the sooner reply from any of you technical engineer regarding this issue .

Thanks and regards,

Baziga Tabassum 

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 12:37 PM

Answers

• Baziga --

You have erroneously posted your IE 11 question in a public user forum dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project, a project management application.  Furthermore, all of these forums are staffed by volunteers, not Microsoft technical support team members.  I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to IE questions.  Also, I would recommend that you do not include your e-mail address in posts, as spammers will pick it up and spam the death of you!  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 2:40 PM

All replies

• Baziga --

You have erroneously posted your IE 11 question in a public user forum dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project, a project management application.  Furthermore, all of these forums are staffed by volunteers, not Microsoft technical support team members.  I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to IE questions.  Also, I would recommend that you do not include your e-mail address in posts, as spammers will pick it up and spam the death of you!  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 2:40 PM
  • Thank you Mr Dale for providing this information
    Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:09 PM