icloud calendar instructions? RRS feed

• Question

• In online adds I see a screenshot of the icloud calendar showing the calendar as full screen with no sidebar on the left displaying what calendar you are currently using. Also, in the add screenshot I see a variety of colors for different types of events. Is there an instruction manual which I can obtain to learn how to set up the calendar using these and other customizing options?
    Monday, October 7, 2013 10:23 PM

Answers

• Is there an Exchange server involved in this question?  Or should you be posting to an iCloud forum?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 1:51 AM

All replies

• Is there an Exchange server involved in this question?  Or should you be posting to an iCloud forum?

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 1:51 AM
  • Ed,

Please accept my apology. You are correct. I am using a Windows 8 PC, and sometimes fail to get straight in my mind which platform to address my questions to. I will look for an iCloud forum. Thanks for bringing this error to my attention.

Cheers, Tally 

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 12:09 PM