none
Import several CSEntry to one MultiValued attribute in Metaverse RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help to do a sync from a MA to a MV.

I explain the actual situation :
    - I have one MA import from an active directory with user objets and contract objects (all are in the same ActiveDirectory).
    -- I do projection with the user object to the MV
    -- I do join with contract object to the user in the MV based on a rule extension that found the principal contract only

Now I want to have all contracts of a user in a mutlivalue attribute in the metaverse, How I can do that ?

Example :
    AD user objects
    Name - ID
    User1 - 10001
    User2 - 10002

AD contract objects
    ID - Fonction - UserID
    499990 - Manager - 10001
    499991 - Sale assistant - 10002
    499992 - IT assistant - 10002

The result must be in the MV
    Name - ID - Fonction
    User1 - 10001 - Manager
    User2 - 10002 - Sale assistant, IT assistant

The attribute fonction must be multivalue

Somebody can give me way to do that ?

regards

Friday, January 6, 2017 7:10 AM

All replies

• You can use a simple join rule in the MA properties to join your contract objects to the relevant user based on the User ID attribute.

For the function attribute, you need to use an advanced (coded) attribute flow rule to import and accumulate the function values. You'll get an error if you try to use a direct attribute flow rule.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Monday, January 9, 2017 6:04 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

But the problem is that I receive an error "ambiguous-import-flow-from-multiple-connectors" because I have 2 contract to join to 1 user. The simple join is not possible in my case.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:29 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

But the problem is that I receive an error "ambiguous-import-flow-from-multiple-connectors" because I have 2 contract to join to 1 user. The simple join is not possible in my case.

To work around this, you need to use an advanced import flow rule for every import rule from your contract objects.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:08 PM