Windows 10 problem- I believe that windows 10 changed all my font RRS feed

• Question

• All my font on my laptop is changed into symbol characters. My whole desktop and computer files. My internet though is not and my apps arent but everything else is. 
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your feedback about Windows 10, Windows 10 system font changed little bit for UI and a lot in some program such as command prompt and search box by default. however if you have changed default font befor, it might be changed back during the upgrade.  I’ve noticed that there is no such a “changing font type” in personalization settings just like Windows 7, so I am supposing it cannot be changed at the present stage which means we might need registry modification to get that goal. If it is possible, please post a photo and share with us and let’s see if your system are same with us.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:00 AM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:33 AM
  • MOKIVAS777,

Please check and see if the thread below would help:

Wrong, "grafitti" font in apps and Web pages after upgrade to Windows 10

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:14 AM

All replies

• Upgrading to Windows 10 changed my default font's as well. Can hardly read anything and I'm not sure how to fix this.
    Sunday, August 2, 2015 1:09 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your feedback about Windows 10, Windows 10 system font changed little bit for UI and a lot in some program such as command prompt and search box by default. however if you have changed default font befor, it might be changed back during the upgrade.  I’ve noticed that there is no such a “changing font type” in personalization settings just like Windows 7, so I am supposing it cannot be changed at the present stage which means we might need registry modification to get that goal. If it is possible, please post a photo and share with us and let’s see if your system are same with us.

Regards,

D. Wu

• Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:37 AM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:33 AM
  • MOKIVAS777,

Please check and see if the thread below would help:

Wrong, "grafitti" font in apps and Web pages after upgrade to Windows 10

Regards

• Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:14 AM