How to increase width of a scorecard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

How can i increase the width of a scorecard...iam displayng  my scorecard on the dashboard and tried to adjust the zone settings and actual scorecard height and width...but was no useful.

when i adjust the zone size ...my scorecard width is not changing...but zone size is increasing....

when i decrease the heght and width of the zone scrollbards are coming....aroung my scorecard in the preview.....all i want is how can i increase the scorecard width and height?

can any body help me out...i think ts a very common scenaro...where we have to adjust the scorecard width and height if we wnat to publsh them on sharepoint portal webpart....

Thanks,

vaishali

Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:26 PM

Answers

• Try this:

1. Click on the scorecard (not the zone).
    2. Hit the down arrow on top right and choose Edit Item.
    3. Go to the Size tab where you can specify the size as % of screen width/height or as pixels.
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:49 PM

All replies

• Try this:

1. Click on the scorecard (not the zone).
    2. Hit the down arrow on top right and choose Edit Item.
    3. Go to the Size tab where you can specify the size as % of screen width/height or as pixels.
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:49 PM
  • I tried this, but it's not reflected in the published dashboard and also in the review.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 2:17 PM
  • Any one found any solution to this?

I cant increase the width of the scorecard beyond a certain limit dont know why this is happening. My zone is set to 100% but when i set scorecard to some pixel it wont increase width instead the zone would increase more white space.

Problem is that i have KPIs with long name so i need to utilize as much width as possible on page. one solution can be that i specify the width of the KPI name column which, thanks to flexible design, i cant! due to which the wrap text option doesnt help.

Is it hardcoded that the scorecard cant be stretched horizontally beyond certain limit ?

Maybe Microsoft can add a little flexibility to specify the column widths in v2. It would ease designing and increase the presentation of scorecards.
    Monday, April 7, 2008 7:47 AM
  • I have the same problem, I'm too dummy or what?

I set the item width to 100%, and I saw the down arrow at the top rigth of the page but the scorecard is still rendering with a small width... it's awful...

I try evering!!!

How can be possible??

cheers
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:00 PM