Can`t delete programs/Cant make administrator decisions and Im admin. on my computer. Errors coming by the dozen every time ilogon RRS feed

• Question

• There are multiple other people calling shots on my pc. I keep trying to change settings and they just get changed right back.Internet explorer not responding I download music and save and it says its not on my computer although its all over my library. I keep trying to remove programs and they return. I have Toshiba programs (I own a SatelliteC655)that have all capital letters,some only T is capitalized,some say Toshiba Corp. Wouldnt Toshiba always use same fonts?Tons of performance diagnostics errors/boot degradation for wndows7HP eventID106,User local service,printer and fax hooked up and I dont have either. Windows media player corrupted, I cant download music or anything enjoyable. I just supposedly returned PC to out of box state earlier today and have hundreds of errors. Only had PC since christmas and I am unable to change permissions on many things. Troubleshooter identifies problems but cannot fix. Please help, thanx man.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:46 AM

Answers

• because you have so many different issues, backup all data to an external drive and restore the Toshiba factory settings. Now install the Windows 7 Sp1 and look it it is better.

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

Want to install RSAT on Windows 7 Sp1? Check my HowTo: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=150221
    • Proposed as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Friday, March 18, 2011 9:00 AM
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 12:40 PM