Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• i  have installed win 10 and now i want to run a pacific program with local user. for example i have installed a TATA photon dongle 

in my system but every time when i click on tata photon icon it ask the administrator  password so how can i disable it .

Friday, January 8, 2016 1:49 PM

Answers

• Hi tech-rishi,

Are you administrator of this machine?
    If you are not logged on as an administrator, please login with an administrator account.
    The UAC is used to distinguish the standard user and an administrator account. It is not recommended to disable it.
    If you have logged on as an administrator, we could try to tick the "Run as administrator" option from the properties.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 11, 2016 7:39 AM

All replies

• Disable UAC and recheck the issue.

type the following in the Search box followed by hitting the Enter Key:

uac s

In the User Account Control settings dialog, move the slider to the bottom (Never Notify)

Click OK

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Saturday, January 9, 2016 1:09 AM
  • Hi tech-rishi,

Are you administrator of this machine?
    If you are not logged on as an administrator, please login with an administrator account.
    The UAC is used to distinguish the standard user and an administrator account. It is not recommended to disable it.
    If you have logged on as an administrator, we could try to tick the "Run as administrator" option from the properties.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 11, 2016 7:39 AM