Large icons RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone figured a way to decrease the default size if the desktop icons, even set to small, they take up too much room on the desktop
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 7:32 AM

Answers

• Right click on the desktop then select View > Small Icons.

Use CTRL+Scroll Wheel to adjust the icon size past the three options within the context menu.
    • Marked as answer by securityguy14 Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:15 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 8:23 AM
  • No I mean beyind the choices that are already there, even with the smallest choice, they take up a lot of room on the desktop. I'm gald I dont have them set to "large", I wouldnt be able to have more than a few on there then  lol  . the icon size (even small ) seems larger to me than other windows versions. I wondered if anybody found a tweak to decrease the default "small" icon size.
    • Marked as answer by securityguy14 Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:27 AM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 1:38 PM
  • I've been looking for a way for a while now, and thats the first one ive seen that works. I didnt pay attention too good to that part of the post, that'll teach me not to now LOL
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:14 PM

All replies

• Right click on the desktop then select View > Small Icons.

Use CTRL+Scroll Wheel to adjust the icon size past the three options within the context menu.
    • Marked as answer by securityguy14 Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:15 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 8:23 AM
  • No I mean beyind the choices that are already there, even with the smallest choice, they take up a lot of room on the desktop. I'm gald I dont have them set to "large", I wouldnt be able to have more than a few on there then  lol  . the icon size (even small ) seems larger to me than other windows versions. I wondered if anybody found a tweak to decrease the default "small" icon size.
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 1:38 PM
  • Use CTRL+Scroll Wheel to adjust the icon size past the three options within the context menu.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 3:40 PM
  • I've been looking for a way for a while now, and thats the first one ive seen that works. I didnt pay attention too good to that part of the post, that'll teach me not to now LOL
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:14 PM