List of NAP Supported Antivirus RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been searching the internet but haven't found anything on the list of antivirus that NAP currently supports. Does anybody knows what AVs are currently supported.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Thursday, September 7, 2017 3:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

NAP works with any anti-virus that reports its status to Action Center (previously known as Security Center). I don't have a list of these, but you should be able to tell if you have the software installed whether or not Action Center is reporting the status.

This is because the pre-installed Windows SHA (WSHA) gets the SoH from Action Center.

Thanks,

-Greg

• Marked as answer by James Escober Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:04 AM
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 5:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

NAP works with any anti-virus that reports its status to Action Center (previously known as Security Center). I don't have a list of these, but you should be able to tell if you have the software installed whether or not Action Center is reporting the status.

This is because the pre-installed Windows SHA (WSHA) gets the SoH from Action Center.

Thanks,

-Greg

• Marked as answer by James Escober Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:04 AM
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 5:26 AM
  • Hi Greg, thanks for the response. So for example Action Center reports that my AV is not up-to-date it means that my AV will work with NAP?
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 5:35 AM
  • Yes, that's correct.
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:04 AM
  • Thanks Greg!
    Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:06 AM