none
Youtube Video's Do Not Play : An error occurred. Please try again later. RRS feed

• Question

• When users go to Youtube to try and play a video the following happens.

1. The Video screen becomes Black and has an the following error ;  This error also happens with Most not all video's on different  websites.   

An error occurred. Please try again later. ( Play ID: 1DWRCMV9ScYtyA6d )
                                                          Learn More

sometimes not all the time - if you press F5 the video starts to play but then cuts off. 

Note: I am using Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 7 Professional workstation.  I am also using Windows 2008 server Internet Explorer 11

>>How can I solve this problem . ??

• Edited by ILoveMyDad Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:53 AM wrong spacing on sentence
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:47 AM

Answers

• Hi ILoveMyDad,

According to your description, I suggest that we could update the Sound Card driver to the latest version from the manufacturer's official website.

If the issue still insists, we could update the Flash Player version and reset or reinstall the IE.

If the steps don’t work, I suggest that we could perform system restore to return to a previous state.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by ILoveMyDad Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:55 AM
    Friday, October 14, 2016 2:04 AM