Office 365 MP version 7.1.5134.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Having a number of issues getting the Active and Resolved Incidents to display within the O365 Dashboard in SCOM. 

I have gone through all of the blogs for Proxy setting and are set. System.net proxy default is set and working. I can connect to all of the links provided to show the Endpoint service can be connected. I have also created Web views with SCOM to the O365 Service Health, Message Center and the original Status View Colums. 

Proxy Profile is set with an account that has authorization in the domain where the traffic passes through the proxys. 

Management Servers are set to authenticate via the proxys. 

Quick question before i Post all of the setup steps I have taken plus troubleshooting steps:

Should the Service Status display the list of O365 technologies if the connection is not successful. Is this a red herring and the MP will always display the Service Status list (all of the Active Incidents within Service Status are 0). 

I'm just wondering if the connection the O365 API is connected and the issue is not getting the data back to display the Active and Resolved Incidents or the Message Center.

Friday, January 13, 2017 11:36 AM

All replies

• Also to add, I have also created a subscription to my own personal O365 and I have the Active Incidents, Resolved Incidents and Message Center messages displayed within the O365 Dashboard. But the Service Status Widget is blank. 

So 2 two subscriptions with 2 different results. 

Are there any bugs with the O365 API?

Friday, January 13, 2017 11:46 AM
  • Hi Sir,

>>Should the Service Status display the list of O365 technologies if the connection is not successful.

If I recall it correctly , "Service Status" will show the name of the services available in the subscription and for each the number of active incidents.

Have you tried to use an account with Global Administrator permissions for that subscription ?

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 16, 2017 9:36 AM
  • Hi Elton

Both subscriptions have been created with an account with Global Admin rights. 

Strange. 1 personal subscription shows all 3 resolved, active and message center messages. But no Service Status. 

2nd Subscription shows Service Subscription but no Active, Resolved or message center messages. 

The 2nd subscription has been setup to NOT allow connections from outside the company network. But access is via the company network and using IE i can browse the Tenant.  

I'm going to check with the FW team to see if any traffic is blocked on the return. But again, if i have the messages from one subscription. I would expect that no traffic is blocked. Also there are no events indicating anything

Monday, January 16, 2017 9:53 AM
  • Hi All,

Has this issue been solved ?

I have the same issue with the latest MP.

I have 2 subscriptions and 1 works perfectly the other one does not show any data for Alerts and Information alerts.

If we rollback to the older version of MP it works...

Gautam.75801

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:28 PM
  • Hi All,

If the issue is Data not showing for the Alerts post adding new subscription or for existing subscription post upgrading to  Office 365 MP V 7.1.5134.0 

7.1.5134.0 has bug where for few customers the data does not populate.

Post upgrading the MP to 7.1.5136.0 (Still Not yet released) in the Web, This version solves the issue and the data shows up post upgrading and post re-starting the SCOM Services in the Management server.

I do not have any definite date when v 7.1.5136.0 will be available to the public.

Gautam.75801

Thursday, February 23, 2017 5:36 PM
  • Hi All,

We have a new MP released, V 7.1.5138.0 It can be downloaded here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=43708

Hope this will fix the issue for all.

Gautam.75801

Monday, March 13, 2017 11:15 AM