none
EV curve in Earn Value Report RRS feed

• Question

• The EV field or column in my project shows values. However, when I run the report, the EV curve is at 0 across the duration of my project.

Do you know why the values that appear in the table are nor shown on the graph?

Thanks

Sunday, October 9, 2016 6:10 AM

All replies

• simtremblay5,

First question, what version of Project are you using? Second question, is it fully updated with the latest Cumulative Update? If it is not or you aren't sure, run Windows Update.

Also, you mention the EV field. Project has several earned values fields, to which one are you referring? And what report are you referring to?

More details on what you have and what you are doing would help us help you.

John

Sunday, October 9, 2016 3:52 PM
  • John,

I am using Project 2016. Not sure about the cumulative update. It was installed on my laptop one week ago so I assume it's up to date.

I am using the French version of Project so the field I am refering to is VA (valeur acquise) which translate to EV (earn value) in English.

The report I am talking about is the standard earn value report from Project Report tab in the cost category.

As mentionned I am able to get some coherent EV values in the cost table but the EV curve in the report does not show these values but only zeros.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:54 AM
  • simtremblay5,

Okay, sorry I can't help you on this one as I don't have Project 2016. Hopefully someone else will jump in and help.

With regard to updates, you might want to take a look at the following:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/projectsupport/project-2016-public-updates/

John

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:15 PM