none
Please tell me how to delete my comments on Social.Technet.Microsoft.com RRS feed

• Question

• https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/26413.adding-work-days-using-t-sql.aspx

Please help me delete the 2 irrelevant comments and only leave the completed one

Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:30 PM

Answers

• We cannot delete Wiki comments, but I put in a request to have your first two comments deleted, leaving the last, longer comment. Only someone with admin privileges in the Wiki can do this.

Edit: It now looks like the extra comments have been deleted. Please verify.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:00 PM

All replies

• We cannot delete Wiki comments, but I put in a request to have your first two comments deleted, leaving the last, longer comment. Only someone with admin privileges in the Wiki can do this.

Edit: It now looks like the extra comments have been deleted. Please verify.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:00 PM
  • Comments removed as requested.

Peter Geelen - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access) (user page)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:08 AM
    Owner
  • Hey, sorry due to terrible signal where i was best i could do at time was vote, I can also confirm its removed  thanks allot.
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:09 AM