Show a custom Label on Y-Axis of Analytical Chart in PPS 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

As per my requirement, i have to show a custom label on y-axis as "Sales Factor" and on X-Axis i have already shown some other labels.But could not able to show a custom label on y-axis. I am using a MDX query to get this Report. So Could you please help me on this MDX Query get the result.

Thanks

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 4:34 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The axis, labels, and hover over information is not customizable in analytical reports. The major reason for this is because of the drilldown, cross-drill, and select measure options.

Thanks,

Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Dan English Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heidi Tr - MSFT Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:19 PM
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:12 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The axis, labels, and hover over information is not customizable in analytical reports. The major reason for this is because of the drilldown, cross-drill, and select measure options.

Thanks,

Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Proposed as answer by Dan English Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heidi Tr - MSFT Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:19 PM
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:12 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.

To get the X-axis labels as "Period1","Period2", i did some changes to MDX Query and got the result.So in the same way cant we able to get the label for Y_Axis?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:20 PM
  • Hi Mark,

What change you made in MDX query to get the x-axis labels as "Period1","Period2", can you please share me the logic. Becuase i've requirement to customize the x-axis and y-axis value in analyic line chart.

SELECT
    {<<Year-Month-Date>> }
    ON COLUMNS,

({  <<Site Colleciton Name>> }*{ [Measures].[Storage Used In MB] } 
     )
    ON ROWS

FROM [Analysis Reports]

CELL PROPERTIES VALUE, FORMATTED_VALUE, CELL_ORDINAL, FONT_FLAGS, FORE_COLOR, BACK_COLOR

The above query, i have to show the sitecollection name, storage used in mb column value in x-axis.

Thanks,

Senthil

Monday, September 24, 2012 9:15 AM
  • I have exactly the same issue where I have a stacked analytic chart with a measure and a dimension that I would just like to relabel as the dimension on the x axis.  Were you able to solve your issue.  
    Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:05 AM