none
PM not able to see a project plan RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can someone help me figure out why a user (PM) is not able to see a particular plan in Project Center, but is able to see all other plans.

User is owner and has permissions to see all plans via a group. I've also granted explicit permissions to that particular project, but its still a no go. What am I missing??

NOTE: I acted as delegate of another user within the same group as owner of the plan and I'm able to see it without explicit permissions.

System: PS 2010.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Try to republish the project plan, with Project Pro and PWA.

Also try to refresh IE cache pressing CTRL F5.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

• Marked as answer by suga4oot Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:51 PM
    Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

has this user check what view (any filter included in view?) he is using and if any filter is applied in Project Center? Is he able to see project when using Project client?

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:14 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your reply.

The user has tried different views with no filters or groups applied and it hasn't made a difference. Even the 'Summary' view shows all other plans, but not the one he is supposed to see.

I will check with the user if its visible via the client and advise.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:50 AM
  • Hi,

Try to republish the project plan, with Project Pro and PWA.

Also try to refresh IE cache pressing CTRL F5.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

• Marked as answer by suga4oot Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:51 PM
    Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:13 AM