Windows Phone 8.1 calendar events sync problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have Nokia Lumia 822, fully updated. And I'm having a problem with calendar events synchronisation. When I create a new event on my phone, it will not often be shown in the calendar in Outlook on desktop or in calendar on the net.

When I create a task on desktop, I will mostly get synced into the phone. But if I edit it, the change is usually not synced.

This issue is extremely troublesome because I may easily overlook some events.

Can anybody help me, please?

• Moved by Brandon Records Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:25 PM Moved to more appropriate forum.
    Thursday, March 19, 2015 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For this problem, it would be better to contact Windows Phone support for further assistance:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wpemail?tab=Threads

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 23, 2015 2:31 AM
  • I also have similar problem:  Outlook.com or Microsoft account.

Calendar older than the last month, other than Holidays, Birthdays and Recurring Events are not being shown in any Calendar.  They are on desktop and in another android phones Calendar

I have a two Lumia 640's doing the same thing.

Is there a setting that allows for "All" Calendar Events to be shown like the Android has?

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:48 AM