none
WEBQUERY table in excel worksheet is refreshed. But the data in the excel worksheet table not update. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using excel 2016...Data > New Query > From Other Sources > From Web...to get end-of-day data from the BURSA Malaysia website  https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/equities_prices?keyword=&top_stock=&board=MAIN-MKT&alphabetical=&sector=&sub_sector=&sort_by=short_name&sort_dir=asc&page=1&per_page=50

When I do a...Data > Refresh All, it shows the query is "refreshed" in the Workbook Queries BUT the excel worksheet table "data is not updated" - still old data remain.

Please help...I am new to using excel Data Get & Transform. Thank you.

Saturday, February 15, 2020 11:09 AM

Answers

• Thank you for your feedback.

In order to investigate the issue, we need some additional details about your scenario and environment. Could you please send us a feedback in ExcelYou can send us a feedback from your Office app, click File > Feedback

Thanks,

Inbar, Excel Team

Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:28 PM

All replies

• Thank you for your feedback.

In order to investigate the issue, we need some additional details about your scenario and environment. Could you please send us a feedback in ExcelYou can send us a feedback from your Office app, click File > Feedback

Thanks,

Inbar, Excel Team

Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:28 PM
  • Sorry...I don't understand how to send you feedback in excel - Office app ?  I am new - limited knowledge seeking help in such forum.
    Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:40 AM