Do not display "All Apps" for users RRS feed

• Question

• How can I remove the "All Apps" selection. I do not want users to have access to anything from that menu. I have limited everything else that I need with group policies but don't see a setting for this.
    Monday, February 8, 2016 3:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, it's impossible to hide All Apps on Start menu.

You can try to manually remove the items under C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to see if it can works for you.

In addition, I have no way to remove Store app on All Apps menu.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 9:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my knowledge, it's impossible to hide All Apps on Start menu.

You can try to manually remove the items under C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to see if it can works for you.

In addition, I have no way to remove Store app on All Apps menu.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 9:57 AM
  • Hi,

How about the issue, is there anything to update?

If the issue has been resolved by yourself, it would be much appreciated if you would share the troubleshoot experience here and mark the case. It would be much useful for the person who will come across the similar issue in the future.

If the issue was resolved by the replies in this thread, please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:01 AM