550 5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Exchange server in my organization. When I receive mail or I send to external domains, everything is fine. But when I send mail from my own mailbox to someone else in the organization, I get NDR as in the title. I emphasize - I send mail from my account and not on behalf of someone else.
    The mailboxes in the local network and in WebMail work properly - the problem is only if I connect from external devices. Where to look for a problem?
    Friday, December 28, 2018 12:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you the only affected user in your organization? 

Can you reproduce this issue on a random external device? 

How did you add recipients when sending emails on external devices? You may try typing the full email address manually or selecting it from GAL instead of selecting it from your auto-complete suggestion, then send the email to see whether this issue continues.

Besides, we can also try moving your mailbox to another database to see whether the issue persists.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:54 AM
    Monday, December 31, 2018 6:15 AM
  • Hello,

Any update here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance here.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:55 AM