hyperlinks in outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• When I click on a hyperlink in outlook 2010 I get the message " This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer".  I'm using Windows 10 and Edge browser.  I do use Ultra Edit and have it installed.  I have tried everything that has been suggested with no luck.  Any help would be appreciated.
    Sunday, April 1, 2018 9:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried setting internet explorer as the default browser to see whether this issue continues?

Did you ever install other web browser and then uninstalled it? Maybe Chrome or Firefox? If this is the case, you may try the Method 3 in the following Microsoft KB article and see whether it helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/310049/hyperlinks-are-not-working-in-outlook

Besides, the article below listed some other methods you can try to fix the issue. If above doesn't help, please also refer to the following article and try the steps:

https://www.slipstick.com/problems/this-operation-has-been-cancelled-due-to-restrictions/

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, April 9, 2018 9:29 AM
    Monday, April 2, 2018 2:59 AM
  • Hi,          

Just checking in to see if the information were helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 9, 2018 9:29 AM
  • Hi,

How is everything going? Have you tried above suggestions? 

Feel free to post back if you would like further assistance here.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Sunday, April 22, 2018 5:19 PM