none
Recurring Meeting with Skype for Business Audio Conference RRS feed

• Question

• What is the best practice for recurring meetings? Will the ID ever be assigned to another meeting? 

I have an end user that went into a recurring meeting to find she was the only one there while her party was on a different line. I was not there to reproduce the issue however it did bring up the question on how the ID is recycled or assigned? Like when you hang up or end the meeting does the ID stay in a retainer because it is still on the calendar for next week? 

Monday, September 9, 2019 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In my research, for recurring meetings, they all use the same conference ID generated when creating them.

Please refer to the link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/what-happens-to-the-conference-id-with-recurring/1472e499-a040-41b8-a9a3-ed6948c20143

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:16 AM