none
ADFS with multiple Resource partners RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

We currently have a ADFS setup in our corp environment which we are currently using  to federate our domain users with MS Office 365 services. Basically, we are the account partner and MS office 365 is the resource partner in the current scenario.  We have a Federation Server in internal network and Proxy Server in our Perimeter Network.  It is is typical Federated Web SSO scenario.

Is it possible to leverage the same servers (ADFS and Proxy ) to establish SSO relationship and federate our domain users with additional external vendors ?  If so, how can i go about it? OR is it that we need to setup seperate ADFS server for each external (resource) partner organization whom we want to federate with ?

Basically we want to authenticate our domain users to multiple Web apps coming from /hosted by different resource partners 

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For the ADFS issue, i think you may ask in:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=Geneva

Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:40 AM
  • Is it possible to leverage the same servers (ADFS and Proxy ) to establish SSO relationship and federate our domain users with additional external vendors ? 

Yes.

If so, how can i go about it? OR is it that we need to setup seperate ADFS server for each external (resource) partner organization whom we want to federate with ?

No need to have a server per partner. All the ADFS servers can be used for all the partners you have.

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Ahmed MALEK

My Website Link

My Linkedin Profile

My MVP Profile

Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:18 AM
  • Thanks for replying.  Is there any link or URL that has the instructions on how to do so ? 

i couldnt find it in the link sent over by Vivian. 

Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:37 PM