none
Windows Failed to apply the Deployed Printer Connection

Question

• I have windows 2012 R2 server on Active Directory.

When I gpupdate /force command apply to client pc than show this below msg:

User Policy update has completed successfully.

The following warnings were encountered during user policy processing:

Windows failed to apply the Deployed Printer Connections settings. Deployed Prin
    ter Connections settings might have its own log file. Please click on the "More
    information" link.
    Computer Policy update has completed successfully.

For more detailed information, review the event log or run GPRESULT /H GPReport.
    html from the command line to access information about Group Policy results.

Certain User policies are enabled that can only run during logon.

OK to logoff?. (Y/N)

Now what I do please help me..............

Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>Windows failed to apply the Deployed Printer Connections settings. Deployed Prin
    ter Connections settings might have its own log file

Firstly, please open cmd with admin privilege then type-> RSOP.msc to generate the report of GPOs.

Then you'll see a new console, named 'Resultant Set of Policy', see the left panel then you should see a warning signal on 'User Configuration', right-click it, choosing 'Properties'->select 'Error Information' then you'll see the error information of this issue. Following up the prompts to resolve it.

Secondly, please check your GPO settings for deploying printers, ensuring that it has given these computers or user appropriate privilege to access.

BTW, you could also open eventvwr-> application and services logs ->microsoft->windows->GroupPolicy to view these events or using gpresult /h gpo.html to export the results to a html file to analyse.

Lastly, the following link showing us how GPO works, i suppose it will give you some helps for this issue, so i post it here for your reference:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc776182(v=ws.10).aspx

In addition, if you have any updates about this issue, welcome feedback here, we'll help to troubleshooting together.

Best regards,

Andy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 7:50 AM