How do i move the emails to specific folders? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have Folder A,B,C,D...to Z, basically i want to use the letter after the symbol @ to move to these folders. 

For Example, anything @a........... will be moved to A folder, @b...... will be B folder....etc.

I have tried to setup with specific words in the sender's address, where apply this rule after the message arrives with @a in the sender's address move it to the A folder, but it doesn't work. 

I have been searching the internet for days so i still cannot figure it out.

Please help!

Thank you very much

Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How do you create these rules? I've tested in my Outlook and create following rule to move messages with @o in the sender's address to a specific folder. The messages from @outlook.com can be moved successfully.

Would you mind sharing the rule description here so that we can do more research?

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, May 4, 2018 2:04 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 7, 2018 1:16 AM
    Friday, May 4, 2018 2:01 AM
  • Hi,

Have you checked the information above?

Please feel free to tell me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 7, 2018 1:17 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:13 AM