Administrative User showing up on comments as "Administrator" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

In my SCSM2012R2 environment I have only one administrative user whose name isn't shown properly on comments. The name displayed is always administrator. All other administrative users are not affected by this strange behavior. I have checked all user roles, run as accounts and group memberships but found no difference to the other administrative users. I also checked the affected users' CI and can't find something about an administrator displayname. In other products, the username is shown correctly.

Has anybody seen that phenomenon?

Thanks,

Stefan

Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:06 AM

Answers

• Guys, 

my fault! I found out that it was related to saved administrator credentials for this user. Sorry for bothering.

Stefan

Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:25 AM

All replies

• How does his User CI look (the form)?

What happens if he runs the console by shift+right click and select "run as..."

Cheers,

Anders Spælling

Senior Consultant

Blog:   Twitter:   LinkedIn:   

Please remember to 'Propose as answer' if you find a reply helpful

Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:19 AM
  • Hi Anders,

No changes with "run as..." 

AD replication is working well, the user CI form is totally the same as for other (administrative) users. 

The only difference that comes to my mind is the fact that this account was the first one connecting to the SCSM console besides the domain administrator to customize settings. But it was not used for connector accounts or something else.

Regards,

Stefan

Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:54 AM
  • Guys, 

my fault! I found out that it was related to saved administrator credentials for this user. Sorry for bothering.

Stefan

Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:25 AM