need manual for wireless RRS feed

• Question

• hello I just recently bought a wireless multimedia keyboard from a surplus store and i cant seem to find  the user manual to download from this site.I have been trying to get help from Microsoft for there product the last two hours and I keep getting the run around now I am frustrated and annoyed because i can't get help with this simple matter now can someone please directed me to downloading the user manual for Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 model 1014.There seems to been a WHOLE lot of people having problems of some sort with this same product.That is sad.
    Monday, October 22, 2012 8:28 AM

All replies

• Wireless Devices have a small button on both parts that initiates a search for each other.

Your keyboard is from a mouse/keyboard package called Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000. Searching for that gives

--
    --
    "Mr.Smith368" wrote in message news:0603a193-1fbc-474a-add2-29bd5bdd0ff8...
    hello I just recently bought a wireless multimedia keyboard from a surplus store and i cant seem to find  the user manual to download from this site.I have been trying to get help from Microsoft for there product the last two hours and I keep getting the run around now I am frustrated and annoyed because i can't get help with this simple matter now can someone please directed me to downloading the user manual for Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1 model 1014.There seems to been a WHOLE lot of people having problems of some sort with this same product.That is sad.
    Monday, October 22, 2012 9:22 AM