BSOD PFN_List_Corrupt RRS feed

• Question

• Hi keep getting more frequent BSOD crashes on my Windows 8 for various reasons but the main reason seems to be PFN_List_Corrupt. It has also affected my gaming which results in many games now also abruptly crashing into the middle of it. Please help! I am unsure how to upload my log or dump so if you have a small guide, I would be very happy to attach one for review.

Thank you so much!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:05 PM

Answers

• We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    WE NEED AT LEAST TWO DMP FILES TO SPOT TRENDS AND CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:44 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:57 PM

All replies

• We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  
    WE NEED AT LEAST TWO DMP FILES TO SPOT TRENDS AND CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:44 PM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Hi,

Refer to  Zigzag’s guide to upload the dump file so that we can help you analyze it.

Alex Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:02 PM