none
DPM Reports show servers marked for deletion RRS feed

• Question

• When I run reports in our DPM 2010 instance, such as DiskUtilization, it shows servers that were removed (often as well as the protection group) months, in cases over a year ago.  When running custom reports I found these machines were 'marked for deletion.' How do I entirely purge these so they don't keep showing up?  There is nothing through the UI that shows them, the agent and protection group/server are long gone.

Thanks!

Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:47 PM

Answers

• When I run reports in our DPM 2010 instance, such as DiskUtilization, it shows servers that were removed (often as well as the protection group) months, in cases over a year ago.  When running custom reports I found these machines were 'marked for deletion.' How do I entirely purge these so they don't keep showing up?  There is nothing through the UI that shows them, the agent and protection group/server are long gone.

Thanks!

Hello,

Run the Remove-ProductionServer.PS1 script (http://www.buchatech.com/2011/04/manually-remove-dpm-agents-from-dpm-console). That should remove any orphaned protected computers from the DPM database. Try running the reports again after that and see if they are removed.

My Blog | www.buchatech.com | www.dpm2010.com
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:22 AM