attachment to be shown on activesync device but not in his/her outlook. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Before starting my query, i want to highlight my current setup that has given below.

*Window Server 2012 R2

*Exchange Server 2013 CU2, It is Mix mode (Exchange server 2007, Exchange Server 2010 and Third Party Message System)

*There are neither created transport Rule nor enable malware Protection or any antivirus protection.

*All server having same subnet network.

Now My query is once a user which has using third party messaging system, they sent a mail along with 4 attachment file to exchange user. but exchange user have received 2 or 3 out of 4 or sometime strip the all attachment file or attachment to be shown on activesync device but not in his/her outlook.

Please guide to me for resolving the issue.

Regards, Md Ehteshamuddin Khan All the opinions expressed here is mine. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:05 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

I'm not sure if it relates to your issue or not (I haven't seen this with any 2013 environment yet) but you are running Exchange on 2012 R2 which is not supported: http://blogs.technet.com/b/rmilne/archive/2013/09/17/exchange-support-for-windows-server-2012-r2.aspx

If this is a new environment I would rebuild the 2013 server on Windows 2012 (not R2), otherwise build an additional server and move your mailboxes over to it.

Steve

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:11 AM
  • Hi,

How many users encountered the issue, all users or some user?

Please check whether the issue happens in OWA.

Also disable all third-party messaging system and run Outlook in safe mode to have a test.

Thanks,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, November 22, 2013 5:39 AM