Change Add In Icon RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to customize Outlook 2016, by adding a Module Extension Point, using Visual Studio VSTO.

I could see my add in got added, but I'm not getting any option in the XML manifest to change the navigation pane Add In icon.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks

Anoop.KV

Monday, February 4, 2019 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Anoop.KV,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then sorry but here we mainly focus on general issues about Office desktop client. Considering that your issue is more related to developing add-in in Outlook, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated MSDN forum for Outlook.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=outlookdev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:07 AM
  • Thank you, created new ticket
    Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:36 PM
  • Thank you, created new ticket

You're welcome :) If you don't mind, you may mark the post above as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar question can benefit from our discussion here. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 3:42 PM