Maximum quantity per Domain RODC RRS feed

• Question

• Me gustaría hacer una consulta basada en una preocupación por el RODC. Tengo el siguiente esquema. Actualmente tengo un tanto en el servidor PDC y SDC de Windows 2012. Detrás de éstos Quiero instalar un RODC en cada sucursal o agencia distribuidos en diferentes lugares. No hay coincidencias en el sitio o sub red. ¿Existe alguna limitación para la instalación de un RODC mediante sucursal o agencia en mi compañía.
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 11:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting your question in the forum. Before going further, please understand that these forums will provide support in English. Since we do not familiar with this language, it is very difficult for us to help you with your question. If you could ask your question in English, I will be very happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

If you want to know the maximum number of RODC in a domain, maybe we could refer to the following similar thread.

Maximum RODCs in a Windows 2008 Domain

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/a441d003-c454-44af-894a-39a4717c026a/maximum-rodcs-in-a-windows-2008-domain?forum=winserverDS

Best Regards,

Andy Qi

Andy Qi
    TechNet Community Support

• Edited by Andy Qi Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Andy Qi Thursday, March 6, 2014 11:37 AM
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:09 PM
  • Me gustaría hacer una consulta basada en una preocupación por el RODC. Tengo el siguiente esquema. Actualmente tengo un tanto en el servidor PDC y SDC de Windows 2012. Detrás de éstos Quiero instalar un RODC en cada sucursal o agencia distribuidos en diferentes lugares. No hay coincidencias en el sitio o sub red. ¿Existe alguna limitación para la instalación de un RODC mediante sucursal o agencia en mi compañía.

I would do a query based on a concern for the RODC. I have the following schema. Currently I have a bit in the PDC and SDC Windows 2012 Server. Behind them I want to install an RODC in each branch or agency located in different places. No matches on the site or subnet. Are there any limitations for the installation of an RODC through a branch or agency in my company.
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:25 PM
  • Just as there are no practical limits on the number of read/write DCs, there is no practical limit of RODCs.  However, you need to ensure that any applications you have running in the remote sites can operate with an RODC - not all applications can.  If a RWDC is reachable, the application might be able to work, but that is totally dependent on the application.  If an RWDC is not reachable, and the application can only reach the RODC, some applications cannot operate in that environment.

.:|:.:|:. tim

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:52 PM