Automate dialing calls for S4B on macOS RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently using Skype for Business (v16.12.75) and as an end user, I wanted an easy way to dial-into conference calls which usually involves the main number and then passcode. I wanted to see if there was a way to automate the actual calling from either the CLI/API on macOS system. 

I've done several searches and although things like Skype4Py came up (didn't work for me) or results were outdate or only applicable for Windows only systems. 

Monday, November 6, 2017 12:58 AM

All replies

• Hi lamw,

Based on my research, there is no option to achieve this goal for SFB MAC client.

For more information about CLI/API on macOS system, we suggest you post in Lync SDK forum, there are more experts will help you resolve this issue, thanks for your understanding and support.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=SfB

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, November 7, 2017 7:56 AM
    Tuesday, November 7, 2017 2:17 AM
  • Hi lamw,

Are there any update about this issue?

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, November 13, 2017 9:19 AM
    Thursday, November 9, 2017 9:12 AM