none
Officelive & Windows Live Messenger RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I would like to assign email accounts from my officelive website to NEW users.  Since windows live messenger is used for shared files and runs at steadystate startup.  Because this would require another officelive website subscription for my business I want to be sure it is OK to do...  I would like to know if I should assign individual email accounts to customers or if I should just allow an open email account that would be the same as the welcome screen login name for each location around the county...  Please could you tell me what everyone else is doing...  I am very pleased with steadystate and its capabilities so far... Have a Great Day.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:26 AM

All replies

•  

This appears to be a general Windows Live Messenger and OfficeLive configuration issue. As this forum focuses on SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows Live Messenger public newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other customers who read the newsgroups regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

FYI, you may need to consider the Windows Live Messenger login issue as one Live ID cannot be used in different places at the same time.

Regards,

Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:38 AM
  • hello i have  msn live messenger on my laptop but every time i sighn in a msn news thing comes up and then a error report comes up and i click it. Then it shuts mu msn messenger down and i sighn back in and the same thing happens it has being happening for the last few days. Also it does not give me any information on how to fix the error or what to do about it to fix my msn. I have uninstalled and re installed it and nothing has changed every time i do it, i have done it 3 times now and it still does not work for me.

ave you got any suggestions for what i should do?

Thursday, January 3, 2008 1:20 PM