Please Help; I just updated and am now having keyboard issues. ;; for space and others. ;;;Windows ;7 RRS feed

• Question

• I ;hav4e; recently; installed; updates; and; imediately; i; am; hav4ing; problems ;with ;my ;keyboard.; Semicolon; with; space; 

v=v4

m=alt

9=9+

4=42

2=24

delete ;opens ;code; source; in; browsers

Is; anyone; else; hav4ing; these; problems?; Please; adv4ise.

Friday, August 26, 2011 12:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I suggest you boot into Safe Mode to see how it works. Generally speaking, this is related to software conflicts, if this issue does not occur in Safe Mode, try to perform a clean boot to determine the root cause.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, September 2, 2011 9:32 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hi, Indica - you said. "Is; anyone; else; hav4ing; these; problems?; Please; adv4ise."

Immediately - if possible, try to reverse this problem with updates by going back to the Restore point just prior to installing the updates. (See backup & Restore). The system will likely have created one for you if you didn't create one yourself. The longer you leave it - the harder it becomes to reverse.

All the best, pkn

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Friday, August 26, 2011 2:34 AM
  • Hi,

I suggest you boot into Safe Mode to see how it works. Generally speaking, this is related to software conflicts, if this issue does not occur in Safe Mode, try to perform a clean boot to determine the root cause.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, September 2, 2011 9:32 AM
    Monday, August 29, 2011 7:59 AM