none
Event id 3128 invalid package configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

When I start a App-V application I get the following error in my application event log:

Source: Application Virtualization
    Category: (51)
    Event ID: 3128
    Description:
    {tid=1D6C:usr=test}
    Invalid package configuration. Unable to start trickle stream (rc 18306C04-00001802).

The application works fine but every time I get this error in the eventlog. When I search the Internet I get no results on this error, does someone have any idea?
    My client version is 4.5.0.1485

Marc
    Monday, November 23, 2009 8:45 AM

Answers

• Most likely it's just harmless internal "warning" that just improperly surfaces because of logging level. Try to decrease logging level for event log based logging (is the default still 4 (Informational)? maybe to 3 (Warnings/Errors) then) in the App-V Client.

br,
    Kalle
    • Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, December 9, 2009 6:59 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:03 PM
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:32 AM

All replies

• I found out that then when a dependency virtual package is started from within an virtual package I get the error. But why do I get this error??
    Marc
    Monday, November 23, 2009 10:30 AM
  • Hello,

I would assume that the depency is referencing something which is not available or improperly configured.

/Znack
    Monday, November 23, 2009 11:52 AM
  • Well that could be the case, but the application works as it should be and when I delete the dependency the application does not work anymore. So in my opinion it seems to be oke.
    Marc
    Monday, November 23, 2009 12:11 PM
  • I have the same "problem".

I have an application with a dependency. Application is streamed using a Streaming Server and the application is published using PowerFuse. Both applications work as intended (without visible errors).

I'm at a loss...
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:30 AM
  • Most likely it's just harmless internal "warning" that just improperly surfaces because of logging level. Try to decrease logging level for event log based logging (is the default still 4 (Informational)? maybe to 3 (Warnings/Errors) then) in the App-V Client.

br,
    Kalle
    • Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, December 9, 2009 6:59 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:03 PM
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:32 AM