none
Android Enterprise Setup - Doesn't work without a Mobile Data connection RRS feed

Answers

• There is no specific network requirements for enrolling Android Enterprise Fully Managed. You can select the Wi-Fi you want to connect with or select Use Mobile network for setup. However, if the network is not stable or smooth enough, it may give the error of connection. Here is the test picture when connecting with WiFi provided by Robin.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 7:52 AM

All replies

• There is no specific network requirements for enrolling Android Enterprise Fully Managed. You can select the Wi-Fi you want to connect with or select Use Mobile network for setup. However, if the network is not stable or smooth enough, it may give the error of connection. Here is the test picture when connecting with WiFi provided by Robin.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 7:52 AM
  • I am just writing to see if this issue has any update. Also, for the problem, is there any other assistance we could provide?

If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Monday, October 21, 2019 1:45 AM
  • Thanks Cici

It seems to be a WiFi issue in my case... I'll need to have that investigated on my end.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards, Sheena

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 8:33 PM
  • Thanks for your reply. It's my pleasure to assist you in this post.

In the future, if you have any new issue, we warmly welcome you to submit new threads to our forum and we will continue to do our best to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:00 AM