Icon displayed wrong RRS feed

• Question

• The image shows the problem... :(

• Edited by immerhart Friday, September 27, 2013 4:44 PM
    Friday, September 27, 2013 10:04 AM

Answers

• http://1vrrvq.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2pnSufTR5FnwTlX5K1S6m_PLMNj3osRweR8NnckwR7-9YexfnmZI0s1vyt680Wuo6VYhFsdEVJt4xPGag3SWs-h55w_-aO9Dj17EZrrigUh9Y/scaled-up.png

Yes more apps have the problem. Its a windows problem, I have two machines and on one machine everything is fine. What do you mean with:

Based on the pictures you have posted I don't see any pixelation.

Are you kidding me?

It looks scaled-up on a 5:4 ratio.  Do you have your DPI set to 125% ?

(Right-click your desktop and select Personalize to find the DPI setup)

• Marked as answer by immerhart Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:44 AM
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:27 AM

All replies

• Maybe it does show the problem, but without details about the problem it is impossible to decypher what the picture says.

You must tell us the problem in words what you are talking about.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, September 27, 2013 1:22 PM
  • Maybe it does show the problem, but without details about the problem it is impossible to decypher what the picture says.

You must tell us the problem in words what you are talking about.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

The title says it already, the icons are displayed wrong! Don't know what to say. It looks like small images are used and scaled up, as you can see in the screenshot
    Friday, September 27, 2013 3:19 PM
  • No, the title doesn't say it all and neither does your description.  The icons on my Windows 7 look exactly like yours pictured so I don't understand your point.

Friday, September 27, 2013 4:15 PM
  • I updated the image. On the left side you should see, that the icons are pixelated.
    Friday, September 27, 2013 4:45 PM
  • Are these the only icons you feel are pixelated?  What program do the icons belong to.  The application developers provide their own icons, so if they are pixelated contact the publisher of the application.

Friday, September 27, 2013 5:36 PM
  • Yes more apps have the problem. Its a windows problem, I have two machines and on one machine everything is fine. What do you mean with:

Are you kidding me?

Friday, September 27, 2013 7:20 PM
  • No, I'm not kidding you.  I don't see any difference.  But, if you think there is a problem you need to look at everything related to your video; video display adapter/chip, monitor, video driver, display resolution, etc. 

Friday, September 27, 2013 8:00 PM
  • You are my hero! That was the reason! I never saw that setting! Thank you very much! =)
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:44 AM
  • You are my hero! That was the reason! I never saw that setting! Thank you very much! =)

immerhart

So it really was your fault and not a problem with Windows 7!

Why do people want to blame Windows for any and all irregularities they encounter??

Saturday, September 28, 2013 11:30 AM
  • Rick Dee, I will answer your question with another question.

How and why do people here get awarded 33K points for blaming Visitors for Windows irregularities, and for accusing those Visitors of being at fault ??

I was just having a conversation about this very thing, last night, about you Rick, well before you posted that final comment.  It must have been a premonition.  Click this.

Actually you may have missed the underlying point:  Why do people thing they can post abstract problems and think anyone reading an abstract post is supposed to know exactly what they really mean?

If my post actually force people think and define the problem then I have accomplished something!!

Thanks for your comment!

BannedUser

Actually you may have missed the underlying point:  Why do people thing they can post abstract problems and think anyone reading an abstract post is supposed to know exactly what they really mean?

If my post actually force people think and define the problem then I have accomplished something!!

Thanks for your comment!

Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:45 PM