Microsoft Outlook Credentials Pop Up RRS feed

• Question

• After upgrading from 7 I have a regular triple pop up asking for my password, even if I enter the wrong password they still disappear.

Monday, May 16, 2016 9:54 AM

Answers

• As Mr. Happy said, kindly repair or reinstall Outlook to see if can fix problem.

If no help, we could create a new profile to check issue.

Go to Control Panel and select Mail, delete previous profile and create a new one, then configure it to see the result.

In addition, also check the Credential Manger, remove previous password from here.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:33 AM

All replies

• Right click start choose Programs and Features. In the list select Office and then the repair option above. Let the repair run.

If that does not help please say what version of Outlook and what email provider you are connecting too.

Monday, May 16, 2016 6:13 PM
  • As Mr. Happy said, kindly repair or reinstall Outlook to see if can fix problem.

If no help, we could create a new profile to check issue.

Go to Control Panel and select Mail, delete previous profile and create a new one, then configure it to see the result.

In addition, also check the Credential Manger, remove previous password from here.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:33 AM