none
Resources availability view, Remove 0h from Details RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

we are using PWA 2013 for scheduling and logging time, we are a media agency with lots of running projects.

when i access the resource availability, for a selected period, I see all the projects that the resource worked on including those with no current assignments or done, so they are showing 0hr.

i need to know if there is a way to filter those in a way to show only the projects with allocated time for the period selected.

the below is a screen shot of what i am viewing, i need all the projects with 0h not to show.

thank you in advance.

Resources availabilty

Traffic Coordinator Born Interactive

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:12 AM

All replies

• Hello AsaadSaleh,

I believe this is by design. You can however create a custom report to show anything you need.

Best regards,

René Alvarez

Rene Alvarez

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:36 AM
  • Thank you Rene,

can you share or guide me to a report showing the tasks done by resources during a specific period of time?

i was not able to get that done, 

what i can do is a report that will give me all the tasks the resources worked in but the totals are for the specified period thus i need to open it in excel and filter the non zero values.

i'm sure there should be an easier way?

Traffic Manager Born Interactive

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:36 PM
  • Thank you Rene,

can you share or guide me to a report showing the tasks done by resources during a specific period of time?

i was not able to get that done, 

what i can do is a report that will give me all the tasks the resources worked in but the totals are for the specified period thus i need to open it in excel and filter the non zero values.

i'm sure there should be an easier way?

Traffic Manager Born Interactive

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:38 PM
  • AsaadSaleh,

Are you using Project Server on premises or Project Online?

The approach will be different between them.

Rene Alvarez

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:13 PM