windows 7 64 bit and Outlook compatability RRS feed

• Question

• I recently picked up antivirus IS and bought spyhunter 4 to get rid of it which seemed to work. However I now have an issue with outlook which only opens the first time after booting up the machine. It works fine then but when I come out and say use the IE and then go back later to outlook it will not open at all. Any suggestions? I am not an IT wiz so be gentle and explain clearly any answer please.

Pete

Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:37 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thanks for the post!

Please check the settings of your antivirus program to see if it blocks the outlook. And contact the Spyhunter support to find if there’s any similar situation for other users.   

If there’s no antivirus program related problems, please ask this question in Office forum, it’s focused on Outlook usage problems.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Best Regards,

Miya Yao

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Edited by Miya Yao Monday, October 25, 2010 5:40 AM add information
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Friday, October 29, 2010 3:27 AM
    Monday, October 25, 2010 5:36 AM