none
How do you re-enroll a device into Intune after the device clean-up rule removes it? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey All,

If this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it to the correct forum.

I have a device that was removed from Intune via the Device Clean Up rule.  The machine was Autopilot joined, already joined to Azure AD, already has an associated device name in Intune with the status above it showing "Not Enrolled".

On the physical device we tried to enroll it by going to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > ACCESS WORK OR SCHOOL.  It shows that the device is connected to our organization with a valid work email address. The verbiage does not read connected to our Azure AD, however.  There is no option to have it managed by MDM. Disconnecting and reconnecting made no difference.

In the dynamic management area it's stating that it is managed by MDDPROV.  Is there a way to switch this back to Intune?

Note: I do know I can just wipe the device manually with an elevated support session, but I am very curious as how to fix this issue without performing a PC Reset.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 5:08 PM

All replies