none
Outlook 2010 Pro Errow 530 and popup asking for pass word

Question

• I corrected the problem by changing one thing in the e-mail account setup. Check the authentication required, then check the log in using my e-mail address and password.  Enter your e-mail and password. After working on this problem for weeks and untold hours, this simple change corrected both problems for me. I don't how or why? IT JUST WORKS.
    Friday, November 10, 2017 8:32 PM

All replies

• I corrected the problem by changing one thing in the e-mail account setup. Check the authentication required, then check the log in using my e-mail address and password.  Enter your e-mail and password. After working on this problem for weeks and untold hours, this simple change corrected both problems for me. I don't how or why? IT JUST WORKS.

Thanks for your solution sharing.

I think maybe you are using IMAP or POP connection not Exchange account. For IMAP or POP connection, we need to click More Settings in email account setup and do further settings such as Outgoing Server settings "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and Advanced settings for Port and encryption.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 13, 2017 9:23 AM