Software Update Point RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having trouble finding an answer to this question.  I have WSUS 4.0 installed on a 2012 R2 system and have also installed the software update point role on that server.  When i'm selecting products to synchronize I don't see any 2013 products (i.e. Windows 8.1, 2012 R2, Exchange 2013, Office 2013, etc).

Any ideas?

Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:08 PM

Answers

• You will have to wait for the first sync to finish.  The default list gets updated with new products during the first sync.

I hope that helps,

Nash

Nash Pherson, Senior Systems Consultant
    Now Micro - My Blog Posts
    If you found a bug or want the product to work differently, share your feedback.
    <-- If this post was helpful, please click the up arrow or propose as answer.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:21 PM

All replies

• Maybe a silly question but when you say "selecting product to synchronize" are you in SCCM or WSUS ?

Benoit Lecours | Blog: System Center Dudes

Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:20 PM
  • You will have to wait for the first sync to finish.  The default list gets updated with new products during the first sync.

I hope that helps,

Nash

If you found a bug or want the product to work differently, share your feedback.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:21 PM

I hope that helps,

Nash

I think this was it.  Thanks.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:48 PM