Error 1722 when installing Flight Simulator X RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I'm reinstalling my Flight Simulator X on Windows 8.1, but when I'm in the second disk, the error 1722 is displayed and the process stops. I don't know if is a media failure and I have to get another disk or I can do something else. The game was working fine before in W8.1

If I have to get another disk, where and how I can do it, or I can download from an official site?.

Regards.

Juan Jose

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 5:23 PM

Answers

• There are two (2) problems with your post:

1.  This is a Windows 7 forum, not a Windows 8.1 forum.

2.  The Flight Simulator website with a link to their support is found @ http://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/downloads/Pages/FlightSimulatorXTrialVersion.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by EMMmmmmmm Thursday, February 5, 2015 1:52 PM
    • Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:19 AM
    Tuesday, February 3, 2015 5:57 PM
  • Read the information found @ Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X

And if you had just searched the internet you would have been directed to the above.

For future reference:  G.I.Y.F. (Google Is Your Friend)!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 6:00 PM

All replies

• There are two (2) problems with your post:

1.  This is a Windows 7 forum, not a Windows 8.1 forum.

2.  The Flight Simulator website with a link to their support is found @ http://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/downloads/Pages/FlightSimulatorXTrialVersion.aspx

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 5:57 PM
  • Read the information found @ Error 1722 when reinstalling Flight Simulator X

And if you had just searched the internet you would have been directed to the above.

For future reference:  G.I.Y.F. (Google Is Your Friend)!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 6:00 PM