none
Not getting results while querying FS4SP 2010 contentid and internalid field names ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am not getting results in QR server or on FS4SP 2010 front end while querying with FQL on FAST's contentid and internalid.

I am getting results on other field names, but not with contentid or internalid.

Example: filter(contentid:string("ssic://2"))     or         filter(internalid:string("a960ab241751a6e32954a3ebf77cd88e_sp"))

Is it possible or not possible to query FAST contentid and internalid as these 2 field's are FAST's internal field names ?

Please provide solution on this.

Thanks,

Ajay Shivarathri

Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Ajay

"contentid" and "internalid" are two internal fields, which are primarily used for housekeeping inside FAST. There are some debugging/troubleshooting scenarios where accessing them may be useful, such as the one described in this blog, See what actually gets indexed.

Can you please why you need to search on the contents of these fields?

Regards

Thomas Svensen | Microsoft Enterprise Search Practice
    Friday, August 19, 2011 5:58 AM
  • Hi All,

I am not getting results in QR server or on FS4SP 2010 front end while querying with FQL on FAST's contentid and internalid.

I am getting results on other field names, but not with contentid or internalid.

Example: filter(contentid:string("ssic://2"))     or         filter(internalid:string("a960ab241751a6e32954a3ebf77cd88e_sp"))

Is it possible or not possible to query FAST contentid and internalid as these 2 field's are FAST's internal field names ?

Please provide solution on this.

Thanks,

Ajay Shivarathri

Hi,

AFAIK they are not searchable. But you can TRY to map them to some other custom field and do a fielded search on them!!

Freddie Maize ..A story with Glory is History. Doesn’t matter whether Glory rest in the world of Demon or God. Lets create History..
    Friday, August 19, 2011 6:55 AM
  • Hi Thomas and Freddie,

I wanted to know how to access the value of "contentid" property in code ( in pipeline ), so that I can copy its value in a custom crawled property and then map this crawled property to a custom queryable managed property. It is present neither in Managed Properties list on the SharePoint 2010 server nor shown by the Powershell command "Get-FASTSearchMetadataManagedProperty -name contentid" on the FAST Server.

Even after adding the Spy stages in the pipeline , I get the value of "contentid" in a property "docid" in the "Spy.txt" file. But unfortunately the "docid" that is present in the "Spy.txt file is not a crawled property. Following is an excerpt from the file

"@@@@ ROUTING docid: ssic://1191"

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Friday, March 16, 2012 7:24 AM