Windows 7 Dual Screen Problems RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to run a dual screen setup, with my left screen as my primary and my right as an extension. I'm experiencing a number of problems. The first and most major problem is that my secondary screen, regardless of what monitor I use or what port I plug it into in the graphics card, shows everything with an intense blue tint. I've adjusted color settings and it doesn't change anything.

I have a GeForce 9600 GT Graphics card, 8gb of RAM, and a 2.5 GHz processor running windows 7 64 bit.

Please help, I've tried numerous times with IT department but no one can help me.

Sunday, October 23, 2011 2:16 AM

Answers

• This issue is caused by your hardware. Please try to upgrade the drivers for the video adapter and the secondary monitor. If the latest Windows 7 compatible drivers could not resolve the issue, I suggest you contact the video adapter manufacturer and check hardware issues.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:31 AM
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:39 AM