none
MS Project Server 2010 Timephased Assignment report is missing data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm experiencing an issue when running time phased assignment . My project plan has work effort running from week 48/2015 to week 12 /2016 with 5 resources committed 100% of the time. There is a holiday period shaded out in the plan which is set in the global template for half of week 52 and all of week 53.

The timephased report however shows 0 hours for week 1

(I am unable to post images until my account is validated)

Weeks 2/3/4 are all correct effort wise but week one is blank. I did wonder whether it was related to ISO week but the timephased report definitely brings through week 53 correctly at 0 hours and I would assume that if it was an ISO week issue then week 53 would not appear at all?

Any help greatly appreciated as I'm losing hours in my reports.

• Edited by orangebloss Friday, February 12, 2016 10:20 AM
    Friday, February 12, 2016 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

you are not telling what kind of reports you are using. Anyway, if you are working with Project Server, ensure that your project had been published with recent changes. Most reports from server rely on publsihed data.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:42 AM