Call from PSTN gateway to Lync not reach Lync client RRS feed

• General discussion

• I integrateing Lync (Mediation and Frotn end colocation server) --> Dialogic DMG 2000 --> Elastix.

I can make call from Lync client and received at X-Lite. But when i make call from Elastix to Lycn Client just nothing happening. I cehked at DMG call log, already routed to Lync. But i use Lync Server 2010 Logging Tool not such call from DMG Gateway. Nothing received.

Can someone help what is the problem?

Thanks.

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:58 PM

All replies

• Did you find an answer to your problem?  If you aren't seeing anything in the Lync Log/Snooper, then Lync isn't getting any calls on the ports it's listening too.  Let's make sure we have the basics.

- I would suggest using TCP for now, then you can trace it and see everything.

- Enable TCP on the mediation pool.  I like to set mine to 5060 always.  I also like to make sure that my PSTN gateway is also set to 5060.

- Make sure the DMG is talking TCP and not UDP.

If you still aren't seeing anything, load up wireshark and see if the traffic is getting there at all.  If you never see anything in wireshark, then there is some sort of routing issue on the DMG.

Hope that helps,

Richard

Richard Brynteson, Avtex, Lync MCM

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:51 AM