none
Not be crawled because the owner has set the NoCrawl flag RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The error message is "This item and all items under it will not be crawled because the owner has set the NoCrawl flag to prevent it from being searchable", in the Web Application the "search" account has Full Read permissions and Full Control, the sites have the configuration of Allow this site to appear in search results to Yes, I already made a full and Incremental and I have the same error messages, any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

MCT Miguel Angel ZAvala

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 5:07 PM

All replies

• Hi MikeZav, 

Please type the URL in the browser to access the library or list-> go to Library Settings of the library > click Advanced Settings to check if the items in the library are allowed to appear in search results:

If not, please click set it to Yes and then click Reindex Document Library below the above setting and save. After that, run a full crawl.

Besides, make sure there is no crawl rule to exclude the items from been crawled. 

Reference:

https://www.bomzan.com/2018/01/30/sharepoint-2016-the-item-and-all-items-under-it-will-not-be-crawled/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/25533.sharepoint-2013-this-item-and-all-items-under-it-will-not-be-crawled-because-the-owner-has-set-the-no-crawl-flag-to-prevent-it-from-being-searchable.aspx

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by KumarMohiT Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:13 AM
    Thursday, November 7, 2019 4:07 AM
  • Hi MikeZav,

If a reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 8, 2019 8:42 AM
  • Hi Lisa,

Web Application the "search" account has Full Read permissions and Full Control, the sites have the configuration of Allow this site to appear in search results to Yes,

Now I am creating more sites, I run a Full Crawl and then in the rest of the day an Incremental Crawl, but I have the same error messages,

any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

MCT Miguel Angel Zavala

• Edited by MikeZav Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:14 AM
    Saturday, November 9, 2019 12:12 AM
  • Hi MikeZav, 

Check the crawl rules and Search Result Removal from search service application.

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Monday, November 11, 2019 10:03 AM
  • Lisa,

The rules and sites are added when you create the site collection and sites, in the rules I have the main site collection for example http://mydomain.com and I thought that maybe I needed to put the children which is not valid only allows you put the main site collections, I really don't know what else I should do or what is wrong with this procedure Lisa ..

Best Regards,

MCT Miguel Angel Zavala

Monday, November 11, 2019 3:49 PM